Python and p2p

Geoff Gerrietts geoff at
Tue Feb 4 23:49:55 CET 2003

Quoting pedro alvarez (dickerc6 at
> Has anyone tried to look for python books on kazaa?
> The result of the search is equivalent to the cosine of 90 degrees.
> How about java or vb or even php and perl?
> You get truckloads of results!!!!

Have you tried a search on Google? Dozens of high-quality,
well-written books on python are available for free, no need to steal.

Meanwhile, there aren't that many python books in print; compare with
the double truckload of perl, php, c#, asp, vb books.

We're underground. We're hip and edgy.

Geoff Gerrietts                <geoff at gerrietts net>
"I have read your book and much like it." --Moses Hadas