Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Andy Freeman anamax at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 3 12:32:44 EST 2003

"Brandon Van Every" <vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com> wrote in message news:<eKn%9.4883$6P2.543658 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
> Law of Selective Observation.  You're ducking the fact that the group
> complains bitterly about C++, whereas I have no particular problem with it.
> Why?  Because I can KISS.

That's one theory.

Another theory, one that is actually consistent with the data, is that
we've learned that we could do better than what we thought that we were
satisfied with in C++.

Interestingly enough, while my C++ is very simple, my Python and Lisp is
even simpler.  Then again, my code doesn't contain multiple variations of
the same idea.