GUI-apps creation library

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Thu Feb 6 06:51:21 EST 2003

In article <3e4231da$0$809$4d4ebb8e at news.nl.uu.net>,
Gumuz <gumuz at looze.net> wrote:
>hmm, there has been a lot of these questions already and believe me.... in
>the end they all boil down to 'pick what you like best'. so try them out i'd
>say, unless you have specific wishes ofcourse. my personal favorite is
>wxPython.
>

>"Nicolay Vasiliev" <n.vasiliev at apatit.com> wrote in message
>news:b1t0re$1fnv$1 at bull.east.ru...
>> Hello there!
>>
>> Which subject library people preffer? I know about wxPython, FXPy, PyQT.
>> Which is more functional/convenient/understandable?
			.
			.
			.
I'll say the same in slightly different words:
1.  read what has already been written on this subject;
    there's a great deal there; and
2.  if you tell us more about your specific interests
    (do you care about MacOS X?  What does GUI mean to
    you--form painting, canvas work, 3D, ...?  And so on),
    we're likely to answer more specifically.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net