Project needs a name (was: Summary: as a multi-language portal (was: Some thoughts about Python, and non-English languages))

Steven Taschuk staschuk at
Fri Feb 14 22:18:41 CET 2003

Quoth M. Müller-Oertel:
> Now this little (?) project urgently needs a name. I performed a
> one-man-brainstorming and wrote down these:
>  * Cosmopolitan Python
>  * Python for Everyone (a variant of "computer programming for everybody")
>  * International Python
> What do you think? Any comment on these and any other idea and is most
> welcome!

"Full of Eels".

Steven Taschuk           | "The world will end if you get this wrong."
staschuk at | (Brian Kernighan and Lorrinda Cherry,