Simple Web Proxy

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou DLNXPEGFQVEB at spammotel.com
Sat Feb 1 20:47:58 EST 2003

On 28 Jan 2003 10:00:29 -0800, rumours say that Paul Rubin
<phr-n2003b at NOSPAMnightsong.com> might have written:

>I've been using Amit Patel's proxy3, which is great.  I haven't tried
>proxy4 or proxy5 yet.  I've customized proxy3 for some particular
>sites I look at sometimes too--it's fantastic to be able to easily do
>that.

Don't know much about proxy3, and can't check it right now (I'm not
connected to the net at the moment), but webwasher has been very useful
for me for more than two years now.  It's free for personal use.

<URL:http://www.webwasher.com>
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Real email address: 'dHpvdEBzaWwtdGVjLmdy\n'.decode('base64')