PEP 308: Helping Aahz to set up the ballot.

Damien Morton newsgroups1 at
Thu Feb 20 04:50:17 CET 2003

Would reducing the abllot from 15 to 10 items make that much difference?

I happen to think the division into groups rather arbritary.

Why not put all the options to the community and see how it goes.

news:3E53DF2C.4B895464 at