Update:KOBRA - .NET for Python

Rhymes raims at dot.com
Mon Feb 3 16:27:18 EST 2003

Il Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:29:51 -0500, Jeff Kowalczyk ha scritto:

> Right, I was aware of Mark's white paper on the subject, and its conclusion that any
> generally usable Python.NET would be a long way off. Chetan's library seems to strike a
> good balance between keeping python pythonic still having transparent access to the
> powerful classes in the .NET framework.

I think that the right question would be: do python has to embrace .NET
platform (this involves a Python.NET project, like Hammond's) or to walk
along the borders of .NET (and this involves KOBRA project, i think) ?

Thinking as a "pure pythonista" show me that the right question is the
latter but the earlier is in Redmond's marketing dept. hands ;-)

--
Rhymes
rhymes at NOSPAMmyself.com