What py-opportunities in Old Europe?

Mats Wichmann mats at laplaza.org
Tue Feb 4 12:13:43 EST 2003

On 3 Feb 2003 04:41:04 -0800, mypy at operamail.com (MyPy) wrote:

:I've been working as a C++ developer for several years and now I
would
:like to start a one-man company in the software consultancy business.
:Some months ago I gave Python a try and apparently it seems
:well-suited for fast deployment of complex applications for all the
:reasons you're well aware of. But the point is: is there a *real*
:market for python consultants? I've had a look at the job board on
:python.org

As one of the webmasters for python.org I can say that the requests
for job listings in Europe have been sparse...but I don't know that
that's an indicator of anything.

You might  want to join the Python Business Forum - see
www.python-in-business.org.

Mats Wichmann