PEP309 - built-in curry class (revisions)

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Fri Feb 28 13:10:19 EST 2003

> An example of something else that might hypothetically belong in
> "functional" is compose(f,g) ==> (g(f(*args, **kw)).

FYI, a stuck a number of combinatorial higher-order functions (HOFs) in
my gnosis.utils.combinators modules, which is part of Gnosis Utilities.
Admittedly, the module is light on documentation, but it at least points
to things a hypothetical "functional" module should include.  You can
download the module by itself from:

    http://gnosis.cx/download/gnosis/util/combinators.py

--
    _/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Postmodern Enterprises _/_/_/