PEP-308 a "simplicity-first" alternative

David LeBlanc whisper at
Wed Feb 12 01:36:36 CET 2003

> >Is there an official vote in progress or not? I thought there was going
> >to be a python-announce(ment) about it?
> There is no official vote yet.  People are simply choosing terse
> wordings to express their opinions during the discussion.  Regardless of
> whether I'm the vote-taker, there *will* be a post when
> the vote happens.
> --
> Aahz (aahz at           <*>
> Register for PyCon now!

Thank you for the clarification. I sort of thought the target was still
jumping around a bit much for there to be a vote on it yet. I hope there
will be a concrete and specific thing or things to vote on.

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA