reading CLOBs with DCOracle2 gives empty string

Mario Frasca mario at hyperborea.com
Thu Feb 6 09:24:12 EST 2003

Hi Stephen, we had the same problem, it seems linked to the library
version 1.2 (internally identified as 1.95/1.120).  if you stick to
the older 1.1 (1.84/1.107) or upgrade to the one I found today in
their cvs repository (1.99/1.129), you will probably have no problem
of this sort.

I made no attempt to try to understand if the problem lies with the
DCOracle2.py python source or with the dco2.so library, but I assume
the latter.

ciao,

Mario