Python Ok under Win2000?

Chris Garland chrisgarland67 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:20:38 EST 2003

Our company is thinking of making the grand leap from Win95 (yes
really... 95) to Win2000.  I've written some Python that automates
some of our documentation.  The program will go into Source Safe pull
files out into a directory, gather some data on those files and write
the results into a table in Word97.  I understand I may have some
Python tweaking to do if the company decides to move to a newer
version of Word but has anyone experienced issues with purely OS
migration?
Thanks