Announcement: ICC color management for PIL, pyCMS

Kevin@Cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Thu Jan 2 20:40:07 EST 2003

FYI, I've released a module for PIL that implements ICC Color Management
functionality for PIL (the Python Imaging Library).  It consists of a DLL
and a matching Python interface.  It uses the LGPL "littleCMS" library for
the ICC functionality.

Full source code and documentation are available for download too, along
with a pre-build Windows binary.

http://www.cazabon.com/pyCMS

Enjoy, and please send feedback and updates/bug reports if you find any...
your help in testing is appreciated!  Also, I'm looking for pre-built
binaries to post from other platforms/Python builds.

Kevin Cazabon.