[Python-Dev] [ann] Minimal Python project

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Fri Jan 10 17:12:30 EST 2003

I was thinking about something along these lines but with a different slant:
an "essential" python that's stripped way down and that could be ROM-able.
In the same way that Java is used in the Sharp Zarius, I think it would be
way cool to have an os/python cored PDA. I wonder if it could be done in
16mb or less, 8mb being the next logical number...

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA