WinCVS macros

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at riverhall.NOTHANKS.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 15:35:55 EST 2003

This will be old news to some, I'm sure but I only discovered it a
week ago.

WinCVS, a nice GUI interface to CVS client commands, is replacing TCL
as the macro language with Python.

It's only in beta at the moment but we're using it with no problems.

Now as soon as I can figure out how to get WinCVS to put 'Edit with
Pythonwin' on the context menu for .py files, or better still, edit
them on a double-click instead of running them, I will be happy.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd