Tkinter keybindings

Antonio Cuni cuniREMOVE_THIS at programmazione.it
Mon Jan 6 10:17:54 EST 2003

Probably this is a simple problem, but I don't know how to solve it;
I have a simple Tkinter window containing some Entry'es and a Text
widget.
When the focus is on an Entry pressing <TAB> moves the focus on the next
widget, and this is fine. But when the Text is focused a <TAB> inserts a
tabulation into the widget, without moving the focus: how can I simulate
the usual behaviour?
I tried to play with bind, but without any noticeable results :-(

thanks in advance

ciao Anto
--
"Computer science is not about computers any more than astronomy
is about telescopes." -- EW Dijkstra