Nadav Horesh nadavh at
Sun Jan 12 08:20:50 CET 2003

>> Hi, how I can get instead of a static library (libpython2.2.a) a shared
>> library ( This is because i'm having problems compiling
>> mod_python 3.0.1 for apache 2 (2.0.43). Thanks

Few months ago I ws looking for, and I was told that it
is not a standard part of python2.2, but you get pathch the sources to
get it. I finally found it in a Mandrake 9.0 distribution. However you
can easily produce for python2.3a sources, it is a very
functional verstion although it is in the alpha stage.