Webhosting with Python and PSP?

Johan johan at contillion.com
Fri Jan 3 15:07:05 EST 2003

Hi everybody,

Sorry if this is off topic.

I really need some webhosting with PSP and Python CGI. But, it is hard
to find anywhere? I have tried google, no results i could use. What do I
do? I found one... http://www.oinko.net/freepython/ but it is
"directory" hosting. And they links to lunarpages.com, but they dont
write anything about PSP, only Python CGI :( I wrote an e-mail to them,
but they have not replied yet.

Anyone know a good hosting company that support PSP and Python CGI? I
prefer webhosting companies in US, UK or Denmark... :) Please help me
out... I need a site with that support, untill I get my own server...

With Best Regards,
Johan