Newbie need's help & will give back what I can???

deadair88 deadair at swirvemail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:01:09 EST 2003

<fcoldwat at tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:<eB0S9.20176$Sa3.725600 at twister.tampabay.rr.com>...
> Hay this Shane.....
>     I need some very
> easy projects to start with is all....Just till I get used to all this...And
> yes this is my first time programming to...But im a quick learner and am not
> scared to jump into this...

Python is great language to learn with. It is very well constructed
which IMHO makes it very user friendly, great for beginners.
http://www.python.org/doc/Newbies.html is a good spot to start. The
tutorial that is included in the documentation might be a little
confusing to those just getting their first taste.

As for projects your best bet is to work all the examples provided
with the tutorials. Try to write some programs using simple algebraic
principles. Here, I'll give ya a lil project...

Use the Sieve of Eratosthenes
(http://www.utm.edu/research/primes/prove/prove2_1.html) to find small
prime numbers up to, oh say 10000. Thats a good problem for a
newbie...gets u used to real life aplication.

Good luck,
deadair