How do I get to *all* of the groups of an re search?

Erik Max Francis max at
Sat Jan 11 06:05:57 CET 2003

Kyler Laird wrote:

> Ah!  It's documented in multiple places.  The quote I
> gave before did not mention any further restrictions to
> "the contents of a group can be retrieved after a match
> has been performed,"
> >
> Thank you.  Any idea how I should have know to find that from
> here?

Click on the right arrow multiple times.  Or, click up, then note all
the related subjects, click on "Match Objects."

 Erik Max Francis / max at /
/  \ Being in love for real / It ain't like a movie screen
\__/ India Arie
    Blackgirl International /
 The Internet resource for black women.