migc.pyd please help me!

nightdriver nightdriver at bolt.com
Thu Jan 30 05:00:20 EST 2003

Thanks for reading and of course replying.

Sorry i dont want to "insult" mingw32 but i tried to compile 20 times
and i came up only with garbage errors (sure cause of me :)).

Well i will try the route you suggest seems different from my
approach, in my test i have to heavy modify headers for mingc
wrappers.

Thanks,
nightdrv