trouble with Pmw.Color.changecolor

Chad Netzer cnetzer at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 30 00:09:11 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 20:05, Mike Hearne wrote:
> Hi - According to the documentation, the following should work:

> When I run this (RedHat Linux 8.0, Python 2.2.1, Pmw 1.1), I get a
> green foreground color, but my background color is still white.

On the same configuration, it works for me.  It might be some crazy
XWindows problem (default background color, or some wierd thing).  Can
you try testing it elsewhere?

What happens if you set the background color of a Frame just using Tk
(w/o Pmw)?

--
Bay Area Python Interest Group - http://www.baypiggies.net/

Chad Netzer
(any opinion expressed is my own and not NASA's or my employer's)