Convert g3 faxes to ps/pdf

Wouter van Marle wouterm at
Tue Jan 14 06:48:41 CET 2003

I have fax2pdf installed - this does not do the job as it does not recognise
g3 fax files. Sourceforge is indeed a good tool, I checked that as well.
Google gives in these cases so many results that it takes too long to find
the right one (and the options you found don't even work).
Better ask the experts right away :)

news:MPG.188c7c84d11207f89896bd at