Newbie question on Re module

Andrew McGregor andrew at indranet.co.nz
Sat Jan 4 16:02:24 EST 2003

Ok, I shouldn't post at 3AM without checking very carefully :-)

Point is, strings have lots of methods that are useful for this sort of
thing, and regexps are both slower and not so clear for many applications.

And to tie this in to the other thread on filename globbing, the OPs
problem can be solved that way too.

Andrew

--On Saturday, January 04, 2003 21:49:46 +0100 EpSyLOn