Free Hosting for Open Source projects

Gumuz gumuz at looze.net
Wed Jan 22 07:51:24 EST 2003

Hi all,

In order to give something back to the ever so helpfull Open source
(python!) community I'd like to offer free (virtually unlimited) webspace to
1 or 2 open source projects. As I am a fan of Python and the Python
community I am asking you all first. It is our (friend & me) own server and
we can provide shell access, webspace, ftp, email, cvs, cgi , forums,
mailinglists.... the whole shebang and then some.

so, there's no catch or anything, it's just charity :)

so, just email me gumuz_AT_looze.net and we will see.

Guyon

ps. _AT_ == @