Retrieving formatted date from Interbase DB into Zope

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Fri Jan 3 16:15:05 EST 2003

I used Kinterbas for a while, but switched to gvibDA.

in either case, you'll probably find it easier to pass your date into a
DateTime object, then use DateTime methods to format the output.

--
Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

_
news:64bbc67.0301030805.71b023d0 at posting.google.com...