Novel Thoughts on Scripting and Languages

James Huang judoscript at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 01:02:09 EST 2003

Manuel M. Garcia <mgarcia at cole-switches.com> wrote in message news:<063n1vc467bvpuhblk198ciat7rjfroe7h at 4ax.com>...
> On 6 Jan 2003 21:30:24 -0800, judoscript at hotmail.com (James Huang)
> wrote:
> (edit)
> >Have you ever thought about scripting more areas, such
> >as SQL, XML, EJB, SGML, HTTP, E-mail and GUI, the way you
> >script OS commands, all at once? Think about it!
>
> OK, I have thought about it...
>
> If I scripted in SQL, XML, EJB, SGML, HTTP, E-mail, GUI, and OS
> commands all at once, I think I would hurt myself. ;-)
>
> I once rubbed my belly while patting my head... does that count?  I

Rubbing the belly? Hmmm....

Actually it may not hurt with JudoScript, like this:

  thread rubBelly x, y {
    if y < 0 { throwCensorException(); }
    while {
      rub(x,y);
      sleep(1000);
    }
  }
  thread patHead intensity {
    if intensity > 100 { intensity = 100; }
    while {
      pat('head', intensity);
      sleep(500);
    }
  }

  start thread rubBelly 0, 5;
  start thread patHead 10;

See, its good thread programming model will help you through.