Finding info on the web (was Re: Learning to use threads.)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Jan 27 10:42:20 EST 2003

[posted & e-mailed]

In article <mailman.1043539606.7602.python-list at python.org>,
Laura Creighton  <lac at strakt.com> wrote:

>Aahz gave a tutorial at IPC9.  His slides are here.
>http://starship.python.net/crew/aahz/IPC9/index.html

Please don't use this URL.  There's a more recent version that I gave at
OSCON 2001, and I reserve the right to update the information at any
time (most likely by creating a new page, because those pages have
historical value and should not be modified).  Just point them at the
top-level URL of http://www.pythoncraft.com/

In general, unless you double-check your URLs every time you post, you
should use a more generic URL in case the site has new information.

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."  --Richard Bach