Introduction object-oriented programming

Cameron Laird claird at
Sat Jan 18 19:02:58 CET 2003

In article <mailman.1042826159.14168.python-list at>,
Laura Creighton  <lac at> wrote:
>> "Wouter van Marle" <wouterm at> writes:
>> > Can anyone recommend me an introduction on object oriented programming in
>> > general, and the trick in Python? Preferrably tutorial on the web or so.
>> It may make you want to find an Eiffel compiler.
>for Table of Contents, Preface, and one Sample chapter.
>Laura Creighton

I like repeating recommendations of *OOSC*.

One substantive point:  Mr. van Marle might not realize that among
the useful Eiffel compilers, some are available for downloading at
no charge <URL: >.

Cameron Laird <Cameron at>