Best Python Editor (under Linux)

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Thu Jan 2 16:26:07 EST 2003

Best is always relative. Just start grabbing editors listed at

http://www.python.org/editors/

and decide for yourself. If you already have vi(m) or Emacs leanings,
primarily edit Python scripts as opposed to also using the editor for C or
Java or email, work on other platforms sometimes, mostly mouse around
instead of navigating via key sequences, etc. will all impact what is best
for you.

ka

news:pan.2003.01.02.12.09.57.823588 at contillion.com...