[4suite] 4Suite Reliance on ENVIRONMENT & global variables

Mongryong Mongryong at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 21 01:19:24 EST 2003

Ok, I've modified my simple test script so that it can be easily started
from a shell (python main.py) as well as working with mod_python.

Again, here's the url to my server where you can view the mod_python
result: http://rezquest.cjb.net/bin/main

So, now the test outputs the XML source as just a string and as dom node
from NonvalidatingReader.

You should clearly see the difference between the standalone and
mod_python results.