ZEO/wxPython

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Jan 21 09:05:00 EST 2003

Mike Thompson wrote:

> I'm interested in writing a ZEO client using wxPython. Is this possible?
>
> Would their event loops have to be unified?

What event loops?  ZEO isn't a GUI... it doesn't *have* an event
loop, as I understand the term.  It's an architecture for multi-
system use of the Zope Object Database (ZODB).

It's probably quite straightforward to do this, although you might
want to describe what you are hoping to accomplish so we can help
you if you have the wrong idea about what these can do for you.

-Peter