Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Brandon Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Wed Jan 29 03:15:35 EST 2003

Mongryong wrote:

> Two people can write different code to do the same thing.  Which is
> better?  The code that was written the fastest or the one that took
> the time to do a great design such that it is easier to maintain and
> extend?

That depends on how you're getting paid.  :-)  And how long the code is
meant to last.  And how long the code actually lasts, despite what it was
meant to do.  And who picks up the tab for that, again.  :-)

It is not Pure.  Purism in programming is to be avoided.

20% of the world is real.