Truth in dating (was: HELP! Must choose language!)

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Jan 7 21:38:30 EST 2003

Nick Vargish wrote:

> At the time OO was being introduced to Perl, I was making my living
> doing brutal things to corporate data with Perl and quite enjoying
> it. The OO stuff made me lose any interest I had in going further with
> Perl; in my opinion, it should have stayed a uber-sripting language,
> and left complex and/or large-scale development to other languages.

As I mentioned, I've used it, and I've used the object oriented
facilities.  They "work," but they left a seriously bad taste in my
mouth, even before I knew and grew to enjoy Python.

/  \ Nobody can reach me, nobody can touch me; it's a wonderful feeling.
\__/ Aaliyah
    Maths reference / http://www.alcyone.com/max/reference/maths/
 A mathematics reference.