New Python block cipher API, comments wanted

Chad Netzer cnetzer at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 27 20:34:13 EST 2003

On Monday 27 January 2003 16:16, Paul Rubin wrote:

> My hope is to get some comments from the community, make any needed
> changes to the API, then re-implement it in C (including AES and DES)
> for inclusion in Python 2.3a2 which should be coming out pretty soon.

You are probably SOL on getting it anywhere near 2.3 at this stage, but
it still seems to be a worthy project.  I'll look at it tonight; I have
Java cryptography API experience, which may be of help in evaluating
your proposal.

--
Bay Area Python Interest Group - http://www.baypiggies.net/

Chad Netzer
(any opinion expressed is my own and not NASA's or my employer's)