Python as a base for an Open Source Foxpro

Doug Glenn dglenn at
Thu Jan 16 03:25:16 CET 2003

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 16:04, Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters wrote:
> p-nowak at (Paul Nowak) wrote previously:
> |Hello, I have been doing some thinking about writing an open source
> |implementation of FoxPro.

I would rather see a project to convert FoxPro source to Python. That
would be a money making proposition for someone. That and one to
convert VB code. Between the two, it would certainly assist in speeding
up a conversion in the event someone thought about changing the desktop