Pmw Question.

Eric Brunel eric.brunel at pragmadev.com
Mon Jan 27 04:23:16 EST 2003

Adonis wrote:
> How am I able to change the font of a widget in Pmw? (particularly the
> Pmw.OptionMenu) I googled around and came up with Pmw's font scheme, but I
> could not find anything on how to personalize it, unless I missed something?

Use Pmw extended options:

m = Pmw.OptionMenu(root, items=('toto', 'titi', 'tutu'), \
                          menubutton_font=('courier', 18))

Every component of a Pmw megawidget can have one of its options changed via the
attribute <component name>_<option name> of the megawidget itself. See the
"Options" section of http://pmw.sourceforge.net/doc/MegaArchetype.html

HTH
--
- Eric Brunel <eric.brunel at pragmadev.com> -