Do pythons like sugar?

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Thu Jan 9 11:35:13 EST 2003

Afanasiy <abelikov72 at hotmail.com> writes:
> I would rather not have people to tell me how to design basic classes.
> Thanks for the offer. I will surely ask if I need the assistance there.

I don't think anyone wants to tell you how to design basic
classes. We'd just like to point out where you may have missed a trick
because you're not familiar with Python.

For instance, you test for "self.textwidth(self.lines[i]) > 0". Surely
that test can just be "self.lines[i]"? Or are there characters with
zero width?

        <mike