How do I get to *all* of the groups of an re search?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sun Jan 12 00:54:04 EST 2003

Kyler Laird wrote:

> O.k., now *why*, as a naive beginning programmer, would I
> do that when a simple answer appears to be staring at me?

Why as a naive beginning programmer wouldn't you read the whole section
regarding regular expressions when starting to use them?  I really don't
understand the confusion, here.

/  \ Life is not a spectacle or a feast; it is a predicament.
\__/ George Santayana
    CSBuddy / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/csbuddy/
 A Counter-Strike server log file monitor in Python.