[ann] Minimal Python project

holger krekel pyth at devel.trillke.net
Sat Jan 11 14:09:36 EST 2003

Edward K. Ream wrote:
> > I'm inclined to withhold judgment on such claims, admitting the
> > possibility that I don't know everything.
>
> A better rule of thumb, IMO, is that extraordinary claims require
> extraordinary justification.

We probably should have said 'hope to' instead of
'are confident' regarding speed prospects.

Edward, i appreciate your scepticism as it reminds me
that we are mostly doing this because we want to have fun
while trying it.  Raising too many expectations can be
dangerous.  Now, rumor has it that Armin Rigo will
also do it as part of his new job and he is (still :-)
confident so hopefully, 'eventually' this will work out.

cheers,

    holger