Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Brandon Van Every vanevery at
Thu Jan 30 09:55:47 CET 2003

Simon Wittber (Maptek) wrote:
> Hmmmmm...
>> Brandon Van Every wrote:
>>> I see no primary purpose for Python's existence other than as a
>>> glue language.
> An obvious troll. Appears to be a successful one too!

A person of no use because he writes off anything aberrant as "troll."

Man, I am so sick of Usenet.  Why do I bother?  Oh, I remember now... my
eyes are glazing over after all the C++ code I've been writing.  I'm
laboring under the delusion that this "break" somehow helps.

20% of the world is real.