Update: KOBRA - .NET for Python

Chetan Gadgil cgjunkaddr at attbi.com
Thu Jan 30 01:44:53 EST 2003

Thanks for your comments.

"System.Boolean" is returned as a boxed object. e.g. try something like:
pointObj.IsEmpty()

this will return a boxed object

Int32 is mapped directly to python long (to and fro)

You should not get any errors. (See the example to create a point - with the
constructor)

---
Check out http://www.gadgil.net/DotNetWrapperForPython.htm for updated docs.
---