Seeking Minimal Python Project Name (was: [pypy-dev] Re: [ann] Minimal Python project)

Erik Max Francis max at
Thu Jan 30 03:59:36 CET 2003

holger krekel wrote:

> robin wrote:
> > Christian Tismer <tismer at> wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone having some good suggestions?
> >
> > Wouldn't the most minimal name be simply "P"?
> I thought so, too. But the pronounciation is 'pee'
> which probably disqualifies it.

Ah, but just think about it:

"I consider myself a P afficionado."

"I'm near expert in the proper usage of P."

"I like to play with P in my spare time."

"I drink P and it gives me super powers."

Okay, I just threw that last one in to confuse you.

 Erik Max Francis / max at /
/  \ The work will teach you how to do it.
\__/ (an Estonian proverb)
    Python chess module /
 A chess game adjudicator in Python.