Free Hosting for Open Source projects

Gumuz gumuz at looze.net
Wed Jan 22 08:15:01 EST 2003

by the way:

this is *NOT* some crappy server running at home over ISDN or something like
that.

it's a nice dedicated server with a 2 megabit connection where we have total
control over. if some service is not available (i doubt it) it's always
possible to add it.

it's not meant to be superior to sf.net or anything it's just something we
would like to do and are capable of doing.

news:3e2e9430$0$807$4d4ebb8e at news.nl.uu.net...