rlcompleter2 0.95 Interactive Completion

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Thu Jan 30 09:57:18 EST 2003

I didn't find your email address on your website (oh hey, there it is below)

Anyway, another install option (instead of PYTHONSTARTUP) is to put code in
sitecustomize.py

--
Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

_