spambayes rocks

Steve Holden sholden at
Tue Jan 28 15:07:45 CET 2003

"Milan Zamazal" <pdm at> wrote in message
news:87fzre2xth.fsf at
>     CS> Spammers should be very afraid of this library.
> No, IMHO spammers *profit* from such highly personalized solutions.
> Please note that the primary goal of most spammers is not to annoy you,
> that's only side effect.  They'll be happy if *you* can filter all the
> spam out and stop complaining about it.  Until 99% of all e-mails is
> spam, your CPU and network connection get overloaded and you get annoyed
> by spam again, of course.
> Milan Zamazal
> --
> Todays marketing hype top-list report:

>From my experience, it'll only take about another two years to reach the
situation where 99% of all email *is* spam. Don't apologize for these
people, they are abusing an open communication system for their own ends.

and-only-i-should-be-allowed-to-do-that-ly y'rs  - steve
Steve Holden
or, just for the heck:
Python Web Programming
Bring your musical instrument to PyCon!