Automating Web Interfaces with Python

Christian Reyes creyes at ea.com
Tue Jan 14 17:04:51 EST 2003

Sorry, I should have been more specific in my question.
More specifically what I'm trying to do is create an automated test harness
for an enterprise weblogic server application.  I'm attempting to automate
the front end web-interfaces which are all jsp pages.  I want a module that
will let me populate and submit data as well as read for success and failure

Thanks for your help this far.
Christian

news:v28nvk9q8aav9e at corp.supernews.com...