Newbe: password program

pavs vze33v6m at
Sat Jan 18 22:21:15 CET 2003

Thanks Andy!
While I haven't gone to the advanced chapters yet, I will save your suggestiosn so that I can use it later.
I am gradually finishing an online python book, where I was asked to write this program as an example.

With the minimum knowledge I had, I chalked it out. :)

Anyways, I am planing to master Python in 4-5 months and than write a chess program (hopefully), while I enjoy the experience at the same time.

After reading some online book, I will buy a serious Python book.

By the way, is it possible to use Assembly in Python and connect Python program with a DOS program so that I can use it as a DOS (win32) executable?

Thanks again for your help!