Truth in dating (was: HELP! Must choose language!)

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Jan 6 23:18:54 EST 2003

Nick Vargish wrote:

> Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> writes:
>
> > (The object orientation in Perl, ugh.)
>
> They added object orientation to Perl?
>
> Nick
>
> p.s. I'm joking! I know about it, I just refuse to look at it.

Even taken at face value, that jokingly-phrased question really does
just about sum it up.  It is a grotesque and painfully transparent hack.
I know friends that have been introduced to basic object orientation
concepts through Perl, the poor lost souls.

/  \ Can I walk with you / Through your life
\__/ India Arie
    Bosskey.net: Quake III Arena / http://www.bosskey.net/q3a/
 A personal guide to Quake III Arena.