Truth in dating (was: HELP! Must choose language!)

Erik Max Francis max at
Tue Jan 7 05:18:54 CET 2003

Nick Vargish wrote:

> Erik Max Francis <max at> writes:
> > (The object orientation in Perl, ugh.)
> They added object orientation to Perl?
> Nick
> p.s. I'm joking! I know about it, I just refuse to look at it.

Even taken at face value, that jokingly-phrased question really does
just about sum it up.  It is a grotesque and painfully transparent hack.
I know friends that have been introduced to basic object orientation
concepts through Perl, the poor lost souls.

 Erik Max Francis / max at /
/  \ Can I walk with you / Through your life
\__/ India Arie Quake III Arena /
 A personal guide to Quake III Arena.