Reciprocal link request

John John at website-hosting-web.com
Sat Jan 25 07:22:34 EST 2003

Dear webmaster,

I am contacting you to kindly request a reciprocal link from your website.

Your link: http://www.python.org
has been added into the following url of website-hosting-web.com:
http://www.website-hosting-web.com/Miscellaneous_Lists/index57.shtml

Should you decide to include my website in your links section, please use the following information:

Description: Website Hosting Web- Provide you choices of Web hosting services, affordable web hosting and dedicated hosting for all your business and ecommerce needs, cheap website hosting and professional web hosting.

HTML code
Website Hosting Web- Provide you choices of Web hosting services, affordable web hosting and dedicated hosting for all your business and ecommerce needs, cheap website hosting and professional web hosting.

Thanks.
webmaster at website-hosting-web.com